Kelly C. Huang MBA, Career Transformation Facilitator, UCSD Marketing Adjunct
About the Instructor
Kelly is a senior executive coach, facilitator and expert in career pivots. She has over 20 years of teaching, marketing executive, and management consulting experience, with an inclusive coaching style that has led to career transformation insights for leaders. Kelly's coaching clients have benefited from her EQ based approach to build trust with their team and stakeholders. She has also worked with executives and founders to develop their executive presence and improve decision-making.
In her current role at Genesis Advisers, she works with Fortune 500 clients to speed up and support transitions at all levels. Genesis Advisers is a global leadership development consultancy specializing in solutions that support leaders, teams, and organizations in transition, founded based on the industry-leading research of @Michael Watkins (best-selling author of The First 90 Days).
Kelly started her career in sales and marketing at IBM and then moved to business development at Monsanto. At both organizations, Kelly created strategic partnerships with customer and partners to contribute to the bottom-line. Kelly has also leveraged the management insights and thought leadership developed at Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) to roll out online leadership training programs for first time and mid-level managers.
Kelly is active in the San Diego start-up community as a mentor and consultant by working with emerging companies to devise partnerships and go-to market strategies. She is also the national co-chair for Women in Bio’s Boardroom Ready program which is instrumental in placing senior Life Science executives onto public and private company boards.
- What is "Personal Branding"? FREE PREVIEW
- Let's ask Steve Jobs about branding FREE PREVIEW
- Why building a Personal Brand isn't for everyone
- Essence of your personal brand 2020
- What does the Homer Simpson have to do with Personal Branding?? FREE PREVIEW
- Why do I need to brand myself?
- You already have a personal brand
- What are some key characteristics of personal brands?
- Who is your target audience for your personal brand?
- Your personal branding target marketing mix
- Video Introduction to Crafting Your Personal Branding Statement
- SLIDE DECK for Your visioning and branding branding statement
- Your Brand Statement FREE PREVIEW
- Criteria for your positioning statement
- Some question to help with your Visioning work
- Examples of branding statements
- Focus and develop your statement